Hi all! I know I am still sporadic with my posting. I am currently entering my 34th week of pregnancy, so it is starting to get a bit more tough to accomplish everything I want in a day. We live in a one bedroom condo, and can not move until at least July so I am getting very creative with baby space. I will be posting about having a baby in a small space. Hopefully it will help others in some way.
Today, I am here with another recipe. This is such a simple side dish that you can pair with so many different meals. As you will see in my pictures, I put the potatoes with a simple hamburger steak. My husband loved them, but being from the south, he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Another way you can use the potatoes is a base for a casserole. I will probably be creating one soon. Hopefully, I will find time to post it soon :).
Well, I’ll get to the good stuff. Here is the very simple, healthy, hearty and yummy side dish potato recipe:
- 1-2 large russet potatoes, cleaned and chopped into pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In greased or sprayed glass baking dish, place the potatoes and drizzle with oil.
- Season potatoes with all seasonings.
- Bake for about 45-50 mins, or until potatoes reach your desired crisp.