Hi everyone! I am starting to get back into a normal routine, which I know once Mr. William decides to come will not be the same. Although, for now it means I can blog a bit more regularly. I am super excited to share some new things with you as my pregnancy progresses. I have a how to accommodate a baby in a small space blog I’m working on, and preparing freezer meals before baby! Both of those will be coming out within the next month or so.
For now, it’s my basic blog with a new recipe! This dish is simple, healthy, filling, and taste great! Those are big wins in my book. I really love this as a make ahead and eat for lunch the next day, but you can eat it whenever! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 2 cups Rotini Pasta
- 1/2 block Monterey jack cheese cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/2 large cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup olives sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp italian seasoning
- Balsamic Vinegar Glaze to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Add chicken, veggies, and cheese to pasta, stir.
- Add in oil and seasoning, do not put the glaze on until you serve. Serve immediately, chill in the freezer for an hour, or chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve add Balsamic glaze to taste! Enjoy.