Hi all! I am back with a new amazing and simple recipe. This recipe takes no time to prep, has very little ingredients, and does not take very long to cook. In my house that is a win, especially with a baby on the way. I’m in my 3rd trimester, and look for anything to make my evenings cooking simpler. The less time I have to stand the better!
Also, this was a huge hit with my husband, and he’s not the easiest of eaters. Another win in my book. This one is actually being added to my list of meals I will prep and freeze before baby (no worries, there will be a blog post about this). Now let’s get to the good stuff!
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1/2 block of Colby sharp cheddar cheese cut into cubes (feel free to use more)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breast in an oil sprayed or greased baking dish.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes, pepper, and onion.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is baked throughout.