Hi all! Sorry it has been so long, but it has been a hectic few weeks. I have been preparing to go back to Oklahoma for my brother-in-laws couples shower that I am planning. So, I have been up to my neck with plans. Don’t worry, I am definitely going to share it with you after the shower happens. It is so much fun, and I can’t wait for you all to see it.
Also, I can’t lie, it is spring time here in Charleston, and the weather has been beautiful! So, any downtime I have had, I have been at the beach or the pool. No worries, the blog is my priority again. I really just need some sun-kissed glow!
But, I do have a new recipe for you today. This is a Sausage, Chicken, and Veggie Bake. It is very simple and healthy. My husband and myself loved it! I love these very simple and healthy vegetable and meat meals. I hope you all enjoy it as well!
- 1 package mild Italian Sausage cut into chunks
- 1-2 large chicken breast cooked and cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 squash sliced into chunks
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray (I use EVOO spray).
- Place chicken and sausage in pan.
- Top with broccoli, squash, asparagus, and onion.
- Season and top with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until sausage is cooked throughout and veggies are crisp.