Hi all! I am back with another healthy and delicious meal. This one was fun and easy to create, which are always my favorite. I don’t know about everyone else, but I do not want to spend hours in the kitchen creating something that taste good and is yummy. I mean sometimes I don’t mind spending a long time in the kitchen, but I definitely don’t want to do it every night.
I created this recipe one night when I had been gone all day, walking up and down stairs, and wanted something fast and yummy. So, I won’t keep you waiting any longer!
- 1 pound ground hamburger meat
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp ground red pepper (less if you don’t like too spicy)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown hamburger in medium-high skillet for 5-10 minutes, or until hamburger is completely cooked.
- Add vegetables to pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Add can of diced tomatoes and spices cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve over spinach.