Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday. I know most are, because we all have a love affair with Friday, don’t we? I am super excited, because I am actually posting twice in one week!! This doesn’t happen often 😉 , but I am trying to make it a priority to be better with my blog.
So, today I have a super easy and super healthy snack! I love it because it literally took me 10 minutes to put together. I put mine in the refrigerator overnight, but you could easily put them in the freezer for 20-30 minutes and serve right away. These of course are whole30 approved!
- 1/2 cup cashews crushed
- 1 cup almond butter (I used crunchy)
- 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
- you can double or triple this recipe to make more, I just wanted a few. This makes about 1/2 dozen pretty large bites.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and stir together well.
- Take the mixture and roll into balls (it will be a bit sticky). You can add a little bit of almond milk or a tiny amount of coconut or olive oil to help with stickiness. I didn’t and it was fine.
- Refrigerate over night or freeze for 20-30 minutes.