Hi everyone! I hope everyone has been well. So a couple of weeks ago I started whole 30, so I have been creating recipes that are whole 30 approved. It has been a journey so far, but a fun one. I always love new challenges when it comes to cooking, so having to come up with meals with limited ingredients has been fun.
Today I have a one pan chicken mexican bake. This was a huge hit with my husband. It gives you plenty of protein and veggies, and is absolutely mouth-watering! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 2 chicken breast diced into cubes
- 1 bell pepper sliced into long pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups kale chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles drained
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp ground red pepper (depending on how spicy you like things)
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place diced chicken breast in sprayed baking dish.
- Top chicken with bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, and kale.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add spices.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.