Hi everyone! Today I am posting my very first breakfast recipe! I realized that I have only been posting dinner recipes, and I always plan breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So I thought I would start to share some more of those meals.
Also, I am going to post another weekly menu soon. I realized I haven’t been giving you guys my menus for the week. I will pick up on that, and hopefully that will help with your meal planning as well.
The thing I love about this breakfast, is it’s extremely healthy and so very tasty! It’s also super easy to make, and we all love that. 🙂
- 1 avocado per 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cheese per avocado
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder per half of avocado
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- hot sauce of your choice to top (I love Siracha on avocados)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half.
- Remove seed and make the seed holes a little wider to fit egg.
- Crack egg and put it into the hole of the avocado. I place my avocado halves on a muffin pan.
- Season and top with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or to egg preference.