Hi all! Sorry it’s been some time since my last post, I had a few things going on. My husband and I took a trip to Knoxville, and then I started a contract teaching position where I lead a simulated flight academy. I am super excited, but it made my blog fall to the back burner for a week or so.
Also, my husband and I are really starting to look into sail boats. We haven’t decided if we are going to get one to live on, or just to take out for a few weeks at a time. Anyways, no matter what we decide I am experimenting with meals I know I could make underway. Hence, this ramen recipe. It is so simple, still mostly healthy (I don’t use the season packets), and very tasty!
- 1 package Ramen (any flavor), throw out the seasoning packet
- 1/2 pound beef
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp season salt powder
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp parsley
- pepper to taste (I don’t add salt because I get enough with the season salt)
- Brown hamburger in skillet on medium-high heat until cooked throughout. Also cook noodles according to package instructions and drain excess water.
- Add onion to cooked hamburger and cook for about 3 mins.
- Add spinach to the onion and hamburger and continue cooking for another 3 mins.
- Add cooked noodles to the skillet, and all seasoning. Heat for about another 3 min. Serve.