Hi everyone! This recipe was Oh My Gosh delicious. It was made with low carb tortillas, but if you want no carb it is very easily replaced with zucchini, spaghetti squash, or a vegetable of your choice. This is an amazing Fall recipe, and I will be making it and variations throughout the season.
Well let’s get right to the directions!!!
- 1 chicken breast boiled and shredded
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce of choice stirred into the cooked chicken breast
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 small can of sliced or chopped black olives
- 1 can diced tomatoes with or without green chiles (I use with because I like the extra spice)
- 1 can border blend corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 package low carb tortillas, or tortillas of choice
- 1 bag of mexican shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- If you haven’t already, boil chicken breast for about 40 mins or until cooked throughout and shred. Coat with BBQ sauce.
- Layer Tortillas in bottom of sprayed baking dish.
- Mix in a bowl drained green chiles, black olives, diced tomatoes, corn, and black beans.
- Layer the mix over the tortillas (reserve half).
- Layer the BBQ Chicken over the veggie mix (reserve half).
- Top with cheese (reserve half).
- Repeat Layers
- Bake dish for 20-25 mins or until cheese is brown and bubbly.