Hey all! I finally back. 🙂 I have no visitors or trips planned until November. This has been a crazy summer for me, so I should be able to dedicate more time to my blog now that things are calming down! I hope you all are as excited about that as I am.
The recipe I am sharing with you today is so easy, and delicious. This was the most moist, or (for people who hate that word), most juicy chicken I have made. It was a hit, and my husband requested it again just a few short nights later. I hope you love it as much as he did.
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Aluminium foil for asparagus
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- In sprayed baking dish (with any cooking spray of your choosing) place 2 chicken breast.
- Pour the chicken broth into the dish.
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, and the salt & pepper.
- Place the lemon wedges in each corner of the baking dish.
- Cook the chicken for 35 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Coat the asparagus with EVOO, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the asparagus for 25 minutes (so put in the oven after 10 minutes have passed for the chicken).