I decided to post a lunch recipe. This wrap is so simple and easy. Of course, it is also healthy and 21 day fix approved. I am finished with the 21 day fix diet, I will still post recipes for it because I made a lot I haven’t posted yet. I lost about 7 pounds total on the diet, but I feel so much better. It is something I would definitely recommend.
This wrap stand for turkey bacon, spinach, & tomato. For those of you doing the 21 day fix the containers used are 1 yellow, 1/2 red, 1/2 veggie, and 1/4 blue if you use cheese. These containers are per wrap.
- carb balance whole wheat tortillas (as many as needed)
- 2 slices of turkey bacon per wrap
- 1 tomato (1 tomato slice per wrap)
- 1 cup baby spinach (or small handful per wrap)
- 1/4 cup shredded colby-jack cheese (optional)
- mustard (optional)
- In skillet cook 3 pieces of turkey bacon at a time, about 4 minutes a side on medium-high heat, or until cooked how you like.
- On your tortilla, lay the tomato, spinach, and cheese if desired in layers.
- Top with cooked turkey bacon and mustard.