Hi everyone. Apparently my definition of tomorrow and the rest of the world’s is different. 🙂 I am back today with this amazing recipe that is super healthy. If, like me, you are doing the 21 day fix then this is the perfect dinner for you. Even if you are not, like my husband, it is still the perfect dinner for you. This definitely got a 5 star rating from the spouse. So, let’s get right to the good stuff.
- 2 thin chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 bundle of asparagus
- 1 large handful of baby spinach torn into pieces
- 1/2 tomato diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup or to taste balsamic vinegar
- Italian seasoning to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat sprayed skillet on medium high (about 2 minutes).
- Add chicken to skilled and cook 2-3 minutes aside or until cooked throughout.
- Add tomato, bell pepper, and onion to pan. Sautee for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan, and simmer for 15 minutes (lower the heat just a touch).
If you are keeping track for the 21 day fix this is 1 red, 1 green, and 1 teaspoon (this is if you’re being super good and counting the olive oil spray..I did not count the teaspoon).