This is such a fun and easy recipe! I enjoyed cooking this just as much as I enjoyed cooking it. It taste delicious, quick prep time, and healthy. I served mine with a side salad, but any vegetable you want to serve on the side would work. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did.
- 2 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (I used Trader Joe’s Mediterranean feta)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut your chicken breast along the side to create a pocket (pictured below).
- Stuff your breast with the spinach and feta.
- Place chicken breast in baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick.
- Pour the Italian dressing on the sides of the chicken breast.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes or until completely cooked through.