Hello again. I have a new, and super easy recipe and new menu. I am still moving, this recipe is not on the new menu. No worries, I will post more recipes that come from the menu. I should be finished moving this week, so I should be back to posting way more soon! Yay! 🙂
The new menu:
- Sunday: low country boil
- Monday: italian black bean medley
- Tuesday: zoodle chicken fajita bake
- Wednesday: chicken and veggie alfredo
- Thursday: steak smothered in onion and pepper with asparagus
- Friday: spinach fiesta salad
- Saturday: hamburger, zucchini, and pepper bake
Here is everything you need to make the yummy and easy tacos! 🙂
- romaine lettuce hearts 1 bag
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 can of black beans
- 1/2 can sweet yellow corn with peppers
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- salsa for topping
- Brown ground turkey in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add black beans, corn, and spices and heat for 10 mins.
- Put cheese and salsa in romaine hearts for tacos.
- Layer the meat mixture on top of cheese and salsa.