Hi everyone. I am so sorry I haven’t been posting as much as I should. Summer is always a bit busier for me with visitors and such, but we just bought a new place and have been moving. By mid July or early August I should slow down again and be posting more, instead of just once a week. Keep checking out my page though, because I will post as much as possible!
Today I am sharing this oh-so-easy recipe. I had never made it before, but it ended up being a huge hit. It was so good, and if you are not into spicy you can use the mild diced tomatoes.
- 2 large chicken breast
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 yellow squash sliced
- 1 can cream of celery soup (if you want it a bit healthier use plain greek yogurt and add celery spice, chives, dill or any other spice you like)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded mexican cheese (make it as cheesy as you want, no judgement)
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- In greased or oiled baking dish place 2 chicken breast and surround with squash and zucchini.
- Top chicken and veggies with cream of chicken soup and then diced tomatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Remove chicken dish from oven and top with cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 mins or until cheese is bubbling.