Hey everyone, I am back with a new menu and delicious recipe. I had never made this before, but it turned out oh-so-good! I love taking meals I have previously made and blending ideas, or turning it into something new. I have made BBQ potatoes and fiesta meals, but never put them together until now (and boy was it worth it).
First I am going to give you the weekly menu, and then I will give you the delicious recipe:
- Monday: fiesta baked potato
- Tuesday: turkey burritos
- Wednesday: spinach tortellini
- Thursday: chicken cobb salad
- Friday: cheesy chicken and vegetable bake
- Saturday: homemade greek pizza
- Sunday: Cajun chicken rice
Now for the good stuff:
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can border or fiesta corn (whatever your grocery store calls it)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/4 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup homemade or store-bought guacamole
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and place a slice of butter in with them.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- In pan place beans, corn, and tomatoes. Heat on medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain fiesta medley
- When potatoes are finished slice them open and top with fiesta blend, cheese, and guacamole.