Hi all! I am back with a new menu and recipe. I know I haven’t been very good these past couple of weeks with posting, but I promise I will be posting more recipes this week! Today I am sharing this super simple and delicious pasta bake. Before we get to the good stuff, here is this week’s menu.
- Monday: veggie quesadillas
- Tuesday: guacamole Turkey burgers & fiesta corn
- Wednesday: zoodles and meatballs
- Thursday: ground turkey veggie skillet
- Friday: cheesy chicken and rice with broccoli
- Saturday: ground turkey cheeseburger casserole
- Sunday: breakfast pizza
Now for the good stuff!
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup whole wheat penne pasta
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 jar spaghetti sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Chop all of your veggies.
- Sautee your vegetables on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- When pasta is finished mix together veggies, sauce, and noodles.
- Place mixture in baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake dish for 20-25 mins or until cheese is melted and bubbly.