Today is my 4 year anniversary!! I couldn’t be more happy. I was extremely lucky, and married my best friend. He has encouraged me to pursue my love in life, and I get to stay home and figure that out. He is truly amazing!
Anyway, I am done with the sappy stuff. Today, I thought I would share a super simple recipe that could be made at home for a special occasion!!!
I recently made chicken alfredo, and it was delicious and so easy (I cheated and used store-bought alfredo sauce, feel free to make your own)! The recipe is as follows:
- whole wheat fettucine noodles
- 1/2 jar HT Traders Alfredo sauce
- 1 boneless skin-less chicken breast
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil chicken breast on medium/high heat for 40 minutes.
- Shred chicken.
- Heat alfredo sauce and chicken on medium heat for 15 mins.
- While chicken and sauce are heating, boil fettucine noodles according to package instructions.
- Mix together cooked noodles and alfredo chicken sauce and heat for 5 mins on medium heat.
- Serve immediately (I served with a side salad, but feel free to serve with side of your choice or alone).