Hi everyone! I am back with a new weekly menu, and recipe! In my weekly menu, you are going to notice that I have a night labeled as date night. I think that it is important that you take a night off every so often. I know, that if I don’t get a night to just go out with my husband, and not have to cook I would go crazy!
This night doesn’t have to be a night at a restaurant (there are so many other options), and it doesn’t even have to be just you and your significant other (although, those nights are important). It can be an order pizza and game night with the family (or chinese etc.). Or, it can still be homemade, you just need to make sure you prepared it ahead of time in an aluminum dish and using all paper products (this is a night supposed to be cleaning and stress free)! However you decide to spend your free night is fine, but make sure it is an easy fun night for you!!!
Now it’s time for my weekly menu!
- Monday: black bean burgers & sweet potato fries
- Tuesday: mexican crescent roll casserole
- Wednesday: mediterranean stuffed chicken
- Thursday: low carb meatball casserole
- Friday: date night or family night
- Sat: pepperoni pasta salad
- Sun: chicken parmesean
Also, here is the recipe for my mexican crescent roll casserole, it was so yummy!
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 can reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 a small onion diced
- 1 can of hot rotel (drained)
- 1 can of golden sweet corn (drained)
- 1/2 small can of sliced black olives (drained)
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey in a pan until cooked thouroghly about 5 mins on medium high heat.
- Dice the onion.
- In 9×9 greased pan, take 1/2 of the crescent rolls and cover the bottom of the pan (pictured below).
- Add all of the veggies and and 1/4 cup of cheese to the brown turkey and heat for 3 mins.
- Add the ground turkey and veggie mixture on top of the crescent rolls.
- Use the remaining cheese over the top of the turkey and veggies.
- Spread the remaining crescent rolls over the cheese.
- Bake for 13-17 mins, or until crescent rolls are done.